Things to Know about Ordering a Custom Print Item from Shop LuLu and RageOn
We were flattered in July that Rage On thought that we had just the right customers for their products and were proud to sign on for our Rage On Collaboration.
Each Product is Made Just for You - The Process if Very Time Consuming.
Some things to know.....
1. Most Products are Printed in Poland and take 11 - 23 BUSINESS DAYS unless otherwise stated to arrive.
2. Once you place your order the printing process begins. We can not cancel placed orders.
3. Paying for upgraded shipping does not do anything. It does nothing literally nothing . Product times and shipping times stay the same.
4. You check 2 boxes to get this product. Both acknowledging that we have disclosed this time and policy to you. We video cap the screens and we have never lost against someone claiming that they do not know which is why we put those boxes there.
You CAN NOT purchase this product without checking these acknowledgements.
You can't.... go ahead and try it.
5. All Sales are Final. Period. End of Story.
6. If you think you are still going to return this product and just send it back to us or try some other way we charge a DISCLOSED 40 % Restocking Fee .
7. We have done all we can to explain these rules to you, If you have chosen not to read the NOT VERY FINE PRINT that is ok, we are not mad at you , we just hope that you understand that we value you and would never want you mad at us but we have tried everything we can think of to get you to read this.
If you have chosen not to read the VERY CLEAR information on both the product, then the Pop Up box that has very clear information on it, then ignore the very last box which has a fully clickable giant link to get to this information AGAIN, you can be upset, we get it , we would be upset too if we had been so psyched for something so cool to arrive but this isn't Amazon Prime. This is custom printed apparel, made for you, you know who has custom printed apparel from Rage On ? Katy Perry and Miley Cyrus and the Costume Team for some Mega Movies - and they all had to wait too. It sucks waiting, it sucks being disappointed but we really really go above and beyond to be very clear on the shipping time, Cancellation and Final Sale Policy.
What is the Difference Between The Shirt Styles ?
RageOn loves to provide our customers with a personalized user experience. Whether you're deciding what kind of garment you would like to customize or shopping through our thousands of licensed brands, it's important to us that you have options. For this reason, each of our all-over-print T-Shirts is available in 3 unique styles; Standard, Premium, and Ultra Premium.
Every RageOn T-Shirt is guaranteed to never crack, peel, or fade but knowing the difference between these 3 styles ensures you are choosing the price point and make that is right for you. Read below for a breakdown of each shirt style including some pictures of what to expect!
Standard Quality - Single Sided*
Standard quality shirts feature an image printed on a pre-made blank garment. The image is printed on the front only and the back is white. Standard shirts are blast printed. *Irregularities under the arms and sleeves may be visible when ordering the Standard option.
Premium Quality - Double Sided*
Premium quality shirts feature an image printed on the front and back of pre-made blank garment. The back is identical to the front unless a secondary image is shown on the product page. Premium style shirts are blast printed. *Irregularities under the arms and sleeves may be visible when ordering the Premium option.
Ultra Premium quality shirts feature an image printed on ultra premium quality fabric, which is then cut and sewn. The image is printed on the front and back. The back is identical to the front unless a secondary image is shown on the product page.No irregularities under the arms and sleeves.
All items are 1 of a kind, hand-made, and printed exclusively for the customer who ordered it.
**Images may not line up perfectly where fabric is sewn together.